sexta-feira, 27 de julho de 2018

1 - Viseu no centro da Europa. Europead - Viseu acolhe bem, mostra como bem receber e partilhar culturas, alegria de viver e ser solidário


Viseu, a cidade  onde nasci  e onde mantenho as minhas raízes e referencias,  dá um excelente exemplo de tudo  o que acima ficou escrito
Orgulho-me, muito,  de ser viseeense.

People from  around the  UE  Member States,  from countries and cities I know and I had visited a lot  of times.
During last  days I have sent  to  my  Colleagues, UE Members,  a lot of photos of their people  in my city, Viseu.

To Liina Carr in Talin,  Pettinen  and Pirco Rauneemaa  in Finland,  Hungary, Poland, Belgium, France,  germany (Essen), Austria...so, so many  friends and countries!
I'm very glad and happy  to speak  and let our visitors know  I have been and  I know, as well,  their cities and counties .

A lot of photos and  People, mostly  Nice Girls  and Nice Women, of course, please respect  my  preferences.
If I can  choose...!

Thank's Viseu and authorities for this amazing initiative.











































Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário